By Robert A. Goodnow
This e-book comprehensively describes the advance and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis know-how. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of present hit new release applied sciences corresponding to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a necessary consultant for knowing and utilizing DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and reveal novel chemical libraries of huge measurement and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary components of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – artificial and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists the way to successfully expand on hand “chemical house” for drug discovery
- Provides specialist and updated precis of suggested literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Adapted to the wishes of medicinal and ordinary items chemists, the second one variation of this certain guide brings the contents up to the mark, virtually doubling the quantity of chemical details with an extra quantity. As within the predecessor, a brief introductory part covers the theoretical historical past and evaluates presently on hand instrumentation and gear.
Validated in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial within the area—one of significant significance to natural chemists, polymer chemists and plenty of organic scientists. Written by means of validated professionals within the box, the excellent studies mix descriptive chemistry and mechanistic perception and yield an figuring out of ways the chemistry drives the houses.
This ebook comprehensively describes the advance and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis know-how. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that gives an enticing addition to the portfolio of present hit new release applied sciences comparable to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening.
Present developments in natural Synthesis is a set of papers offered on the Fourth overseas convention on natural Synthesis, held in Tokyo, Japan on August 22-27, 1982. This convention brings jointly the numerous achievements within the various frontier fields of natural synthesis. This booklet consists of 33 chapters.
- Discovering the Future of Molecular Sciences
- Studies in Natural Products Chemistry: 53
- Organotrifluoroborate Preparation, Coupling and Hydrolysis (Springer Theses)
- Modified Polymers, Their Preparation and Properties: Main Lectures Presented at the Fourth Bratislava Conference on Polymers, Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, 1-4 July 1975: 4th. , Bratislava, 1
- Electrostatic and Stereoelectronic Effects in Carbohydrate Chemistry
Additional resources for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery